Monkeypox is caused by monkeypox virus, a member of the Orthopoxvirus genus in the family Poxviridae. Monkeypox is usually a self-limited disease with the symptoms lasting from 2 to 4 weeks. Severe cases can occur. In recent times, the case fatality ratio has been around 3–6%. Monkeypox is transmitted to humans through close contact with an infected person or animal, or with material contaminated with the virus. Monkeypox virus is transmitted from one person to another by close contact with lesions, body fluids, respiratory droplets and contaminated materials such as bedding.
We provide monkeypox protection kit, All contents meet as per W.H.O. guidlines for better protection against monkeypox.
Including with following contents
1) Disposable Gown, Made of Non-Woven 55-60GSM.(Qty.1pc.)
2) N95 Face Mask / 3 Ply Disposable Face Mask, Made of Non-Woven.(Qty.1pc.)
3) Examination Gloves, Made of Latex/Nitrile (Qty.1 Pair)
4) Disposable Shoe Cover, Made of Non-Woven Material. 25-30GSM (Qty.1 Pair)
5) Shoe Cover, Made of Non-Woven Material. 25-30GSM (Qty.1pc.)
Copyright © 2016-2017 Track. All rights reserved.
Design and Developed by Weddi Technologies, Website Designing and Development Company In India.