MONKEYPOX - REAL TIME PCR KIT
Monkeypox RT-PCR kit is a multiplex real time PCR Kit for the rapid qualitative in vitro detection of Monkeypox and Smallpox virus.
- The kit is based upon Single Step RT-PCR, taking place in single tube
- Assay developed using four colour fluorescence technology
- Different signal signifies the presence of Orthopox group, Monkeypox & Smallpox virus in the sample
- Assay validation through the additional human internal control gene
- Compatible with both dry swabs as well as sample swabs placed in VTM
- A total turnaround time of 1 hour
- Compatible with Quant Studio-5/3 and Bio-Rad CFX96, 384 and can also be used on applied Biosystems 7300/7500, Roche Diagnostics Light Cycler 96/480, Qiagen Rotor-Gene Q, etc.
- Sample type: Swab samples collected from surface and/or exudate, roofs from more than one lesion, or lesion crusts
- Storage: -20°C±2°C