Exceeds test requirements of Title 42, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 84 (42 CFR 84). Meets performance criteria recommended by CDC for respiratory devices used in healthcare settings for protection against Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB), the infectious agent that causes tuberculosis (TB). Particulates for which these respirators provide protection include contaminants such as dusts, fumes, mists and smoke.N-Series respirators are intended for use in those workplaces free of oil aerosols. Specific Performance Features.
• Filter Efficiency > 95% against 0.26 µm NaCl Aerosol airflow at 85 Litres/Minute
• Average Maximum % Leakage of 2.5% (Nelson Lab Ref No. 505482)
• Inhalation Resistance average of 9.4 mm H2O (Nelson Lab Ref No. 505482)
• Exhalation Resistance average of 12.6 mm H2O (Nelson Lab Ref No. 505482)
• 100% ultrasonically machine manufactured without manual intervention
• Cost efficiencies through automation, Higher quality product finishing
• Hygienic automated production processes, Unique Duck Bill Design
Ergonomic design permits perfect fit on any face shape. Minimal face contact more comfortable and less irritation. Large breathing chamber allows longer use, more comfort and better performance by the user. Excellent inhalation/exhalation performance eliminates requirement for valve and therefore potentially dangerous valve leakage. Enhanced visibility for users wearing goggles/specs
High performance engineered fabrics and electro statically charged filter medium produced on a US line, result in a lightweight and compact respirator. Soft twin wired 8.5 mm aluminium nose clip moulds easily on the nose to prevent leakage, mist and perspiration. 4 mm soft latex free Lycra head straps with extra elongation combine comfort with sufficient pullback for secure face fit
Copyright © 2016-2017 Track. All rights reserved.
Design and Developed by Weddi Technologies, Website Designing and Development Company In India.